There are 6 guest suites in Eusoff Hall for rental to departments' conference groups, visiting academic staff and other visitors. Eusoff Hall is adjacent to the faculties of Arts & Social Sciences, Business Administration and School of Computing, and within walking distance to the faculties of Architecture and Engineering.
Twin Beds Suite
King-Sized Bed Suite
Guest Suites Facilities
All guest rooms are air-conditioned with attached bathrooms. 4 guest suites are furnished with twin beds each whilst 2 suites are furnished with king-sized beds.
In the guest room are
- A colour TV,
- A refrigerator,
- LAN/Ethernet cable for internet access,
- An electric jug and
- A telephone for local calls only.
- Irons and washing machines are available in the block laundrette (level 1).
- Microwave ovens and hot plates are available in the block kitchenette (level 2)
- Complimentary coffee and tea are provided.
- Complimentary breakfast will be provided*
* only during the university term time.
During the university term time,
- Complimentary breakfast will be provided.
- DInner may be purchased from the Hall's caterer.
Basic room service are provided daily except on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Guest suites are cleaned daily*
- Bedlinen and liquid soap are provided.*
- Towels are changes daily*
*except on Sundays and Public Holidays.
The rates for the guest suites are:
Reservations can be made online at the following link:
Please note that full advance payment is required to secure your booking.
If payment is not made within 5 working days upon receiving email notification,
we will release the room reserved for you.
Posted: July 12, 2013